dotBundle © is a compressor/packer software for .NET executables (Windows Forms and Console Applications).
What is it doing ?
- Executable and dlls compression & encryption.
- Merge all your files into one single executable.
- Prevent your .NET application from reverse engineering.
- Protect usage of your application with a password.
Why using dotBundle ?
- Easy deployment : Distribute only one file.
- Hide third party components used by your program.
- Reduce the size of your application.
- Generate time or uses limited demos of your application.
- Protect your precious code against piracy.
How does it work ?
Your executable file and its dlls are compressed and/or encrypted, then embedded into a .NET loader. At runtime the loader decrypts/decompresses and executes the assembly directly in memory, your .NET assembly is never written on disk. When the main .exe calls a method present in one of the embedded dlls, the loader proceeds the same way to decrypt/decompress this library. Again, nothing is never written on disk, executables and libraries are loaded virtually. Password protection encrypts your files using AES algorithm, making your application impossible to decrypt without the right password. To increase anti piracy protection, the loader is heavily obfuscated to prevent decompiling attempt on your packed application.
- EXE & DLLS encryption using AES algorithm
- EXE & DLLS compression (LZMA)
- Embed DLLS into EXE
- Anti cracking & unpacking code
- Time & uses limitations of your bundled application
- Password protection (MD5 + AES)
- Preserve unmanaged resources like icons, version informations...
- Preserve assembly attributes (AssemblyVersion, AssemblyFileVersion, AssemblyCopyright...)
- Windows Forms & Console Applications support
- Drag & Drop support
- Command line tool
- Supports both 32 bits & 64 bits assemblies
Here is how your project looks like in the dotBundle GUI.
Current version is 22.214.171.124 (02/06/2014) - View change log
TRY AN EVALUATION VERSION
GET A LICENSE FOR ONLY 29€ !